Product Reviews > Kayaks > Bass Pro > Ascend FS10 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Ascend FS10 Kayak by Bass Pro

07-26-2012
Submitted by: RB

I have two Old Town Vapors (which we love) and two Ascend FS10 Angler kayaks ~ and we enjoy each tremendously on lake and (light) river trips ~ but, it is important to note that I have the 2010-2011 Ascend models!!

The Ascend is a bit heavier and has a smaller cockpit opening, but overall is just as comfortable/stable without having to paddle heavily. Tracks well too... It also is a bit more durable it seems. Plenty of leg room on the my models, but... the newer (2012) models are a bit more shallow for leg room, and the the (inside) back of the kayak was cut out to make it lighter.

Overall a good buy for the price, but just make sure your feet/legs will fit under the front of the cockpit.
Recommended!