Product Reviews > Kayaks > Lifetime Products > Daylite Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Daylite Kayak by Lifetime Products

Daylite Kayak by Lifetime Products

Length: 8' 0" - Width: 30.00" - Starting at: $349.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Lifetime Products Logo

08-20-2014
Submitted by: Rain357Send Email

Purchased for $199 and thought it was a great beginner kayak. Wrong. Flat water only. It is very slow, hard to turn and a great deal of effort to move through the water. It is stable compared to some but if stable was 1-5 and 5 was most stable this would get a 1 or 2 at best. For the same money I returned this and got the Aruba 10 foot from Kmart and I must say there is not comparison for the money. Don't buy this one, get the Aruba 10 instead.

06-26-2012
Submitted by: JohnSend Email

After talking with some friends we heard about Lifetime Kayaks and they're low price and my wife decided to buy one. We bought the Lifetime Daylite 8 ft kayak including the paddle from Walmart for $229 which looked like a great deal. The first time in the water, she wore herself out paddling this thing, so I tried it also. Tracking is very poor and it requires a lot of effort to paddle and it's slow. This is probably due to the totally flat bottom. It is very stable as advertised. I'm going to get rid of it. Our other kayak is a 10 ft Perception and the comparison is like night and day. She though paddling the Perception was virtually effortless compared to the Lifetime. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.