Product Reviews > Accessories > Crack of Dawn / Malibu Kayaks X-Wing Console Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Crack of Dawn / Malibu Kayaks X-Wing Console

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

06-23-2012
Submitted by: BLDSend Email

This is a fantastic Addition to the stealth kayaks, the structure of it doesn't get in the way while paddling and gives a nice place to store the fish finder. Def a great addition to anyone who doesn't want to drill holes in the yak to place a fish finder!!

06-15-2012
Submitted by: Nathan WilesSend Email

I recently purchased the X Wing Console from Malibu Kayaks and Crack of Dawn accessories to fit on my Stealth 14. In the past, I've always drilled holes in the kayak to mount fishfinders, rod holders and etc....not any more! Now I have my battery stored in the X Wing's compartment and the fishfinder mounted on top of the X wing. I also mounted two rod holders on each side of the X wing to use for hands free fishing. The X Wing slides back and forth on a track that is mounted on the kayaks gunnel so it is never an issue of hitting it with my paddle or rods when reeling in a fish. All hardware and installation instructions are provided.