Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Expedition Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Expedition Paddle

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Glide Touring
  • Fishing Kayak Paddles

07-18-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

This is a great flatwater / mild-river paddle. The rock guard is nice to prevent wear on the end of the blade. The blade is about an inch more narrow than a white water blade which means less catch, which is a nice feature for extended trips

10-02-2004

Great paddles. Just did Black Canyon of the Colorado River. Paddled 8 miles up stream and 8 miles back with a good quartering headwind on the way back. I was in a 17 ft Nova Craft Prospector. This was flat water in current but no white water. The paddles did great and were able to maneuver the canoe anyway I wanted. I tried lots of different stokes. Sculling draws were powerful whether going sideways backwards or forwards and put the boat just where I wanted. Good paddles and beautifully made.

04-19-2004
Submitted by: Kelby

I have paddled with BB Specials for over six years (mostly on flat water). This past weekend a friend let me use his Expedition Plus for a whitewater trip. It was great! It is now on the top of my "must buy" list.