Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz EZ 3-Boat Free Standing Rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz EZ 3-Boat Free Standing Rack

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • EZ Wall Racks
  • 3-Boat Free-Standing
  • Canoe Locking Cables

12-30-2011

I got tired of having my kayaks hanging from the ceiling in the garage, so I shopped around for a rack that needed to be solid and easy to move around. I found the EZ 3 boat free standing rack made by SUSPENZ and decided to purchase it. It was delivered by FEDEX in 6 manageable packages. The directions were clear and easy to understand, not a single screw was missing, and it was easy to assemble. I also got the cross-bar and caster sets so that I could move the rack around in the garage, something I could not do with kayaks hanging from the ceiling.

The rack is attractive but most importantly, it is very sturdy and adjustable. SUSPENZ racks are modular and can accommodate kayaks, canoes as well as SUP's. I do wish they also had some way to accommodate all my paddles. When I put this idea to them they assured me that within a few months they will be producing a paddle holder.

I highly recommend the SUSPENZ racks to anyone looking for a strong, modular kayak, canoe or SUP storage system.