Product Reviews > Kayaks > Native Watercraft > Mariner 10 Propel Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mariner 10 Propel Kayak by Native Watercraft

11-18-2011
Submitted by: Robert HenslerSend Email

Love this boat, easy to load on the SUV, use the peddle motor. I love trolling with this setup. The only problem is that I am short. I needed to shorten the cranks for the peddles from 165mm to 130mm. After that, comfort was much better for me and I can troll for hours. When I need to stretch the legs I can stand up in the boat and do some bait casting.
REALLY REALLY love this boat.

Rendezvous River Sports