Product Reviews > Accessories > MSR WhisperLite Stove Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for MSR WhisperLite Stove

Research Food / Cooking Supplies in the Buyers' Guide!
Food / Cooking Supplies
View Food / Cooking Supplies in Buyers' Guide

07-05-2014
Submitted by: JessecaSend Email

I have few things to say about this little guy-- overall, it gets the job done. I've taken it on a few leave-no-trace camping trips, and I've been impressed by it's ability each time (especially since it is so small.) Overall, good buy. I definitely recommend it.

07-18-2013

I have used 2 Whisperlites for years on back country trips. The are light, compact and functional. Like any stove, in the wind the stove needs protection. It sets up easily with wide feet at the base for stability as most often I am cooking in the sand or uneven terrain. It easily packs in my cook kit and never has given me problems.

I wouldn't trade this for anything. I also took one of these on a 4 day hike of the AT and in the pouring rain it was marvelous. Hot quick meals, cools quickly for quick turnaround meals and off again!

10-22-2011

Awesome stove, easy to set up and use, even in winter.
Just make sure you use the windscreen, makes all the difference in the world.