Product Reviews > Kayaks > QCC Kayaks > Q300S Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Q300S Kayak by QCC Kayaks

09-21-2012

this is been an awesome boat it has surpassed many challenges on the water, also is fun to paddle fast and responsive best kayak by far in my experience!

08-25-2011
Submitted by: JeanSend Email

This is in honor of "Dragonfly's" 10th summer! My QCC kayak has seen many, many lakes, rivers and even the ocean. She has carried me in comfort and style to places that I otherwise never would have seen (even to the winner's circle of The Josh Billings Runaground!) She is as beautiful as the day I pushed her out of the shipping box - the scratches on her hull are just reminders of great days, like the laugh lines on my face. Thank you QCC for a beautiful, well-made and efficient boat that has been worth every penny spent. Long may she glide!