Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information!               FREE Newsletter!
Product Reviews > Accessories > Harmony LP 6.6 PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Harmony LP 6.6 PFD

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

01-19-2015

My daughter loved the style of her 6.6 life jacket, but after 5 months of using about 6 times per month if that, the zipper pull came off and sunk to bottom of the river. I contacted Harmony to see about getting a replacement piece but they said since the jacket was bought in off season and over a year old and the fact it was a gift and we didn't have the original receipt for under a year old they couldn't do anything and couldn't offer me replacement pieces nor directions on getting it repaired.

08-15-2011
Submitted by: DW

Got the Harmony LP 6.6 just recently and couldn't be happier. Quality construction, does NOT ride up, perfect size front pocket(s), and VERY comfortable.

I've had\used many other PFDs for kayaking and canoeing, and this is at the top (or near to it)... especially as I only paid $74 shipped.

I'm 5'10 and 185 lbs and the Medium\Large size is perfect for me.

©2015 Paddling.net Inc.