Product Reviews > Accessories > Whiskeyjack Paddles Speakeasy kayak paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Whiskeyjack Paddles Speakeasy kayak paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

06-22-2011

Received my new paddle today and I am very pleased with it. First, it is a beautiful piece of work (art). Second, it is so light. It only weighs 26 ounces which compares to much more expensive full carbon paddles. I took it out for a little 6 mile paddle on smooth water this afternoon and was very pleased with all aspects of the paddle.

Before buying the paddle I tried a friends Epic full carbon wing, a Werner carbon foam core, and several other high end paddles. I liked each one of them in different ways, especially the weight but not the price.

I highly recommend the paddle.

PFD Buyers' Guide: