Product Reviews > Accessories > Dri-Ki Woodworking Maine Guide Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Dri-Ki Woodworking Maine Guide Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

06-08-2011

I have had and used my maine guide for the last month, and it is great! I have a beaver tail that I really like, but the guide is fantastic. I solo paddle a lot, and the extra blade width really helps me propel my boats. Not to mention the price for the quality of paddle is phenomenal, and is beautifully crafted to boot. Also the white ash is super tough, forgot my plastic for the shallows and used my guide to propel off rocks and the bottom with no ill effects (a few small scratches in the finish but no splits or cracks of any kind) and have since left the plastic at home...

If anyone wants a new paddle, check out Dri-Ki, Rick is great and easy to work with, and I have received all the paddles from them quicker than expected. Great quality, great price, great people... soon all my paddles will be dri-ki paddles.