Product Reviews > Kayaks > Airis Kayaks by Walker Bay > Velocity 12 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Velocity 12 Kayak by Airis Kayaks by Walker Bay

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Kayaks Image Kayaks Image Kayaks Image

08-28-2014
Submitted by: MudmanSend Email

Just a follow up my Velocity.... I've been using it 5 years and its holding up just fine.....only problem I had was the kayak wouldn't completely inflate, Almost but not 100%...
Contacted Airis - Walker Bay people and they correctly diagnosed the problem was with the pump that was a very easy fix.

I have other kayaks but this one is so easy to throw in the trunk and go. Great kayak and pleasant dealings with Walker Bay.

08-22-2012
Submitted by: MudmanSend Email

Great boat... had mine since 2010... durable, tracks great, fast for a inflatable. My only gripe is that its heavier than I thought it would be when un-inflated. I think the Velocity is out of production... replaced by a eleven foot model.

06-04-2011
Submitted by: John LustySend Email

great sit on top inflatable pricey but worth it

Airkayaks.com
New & demo Advanced Elements & Airis inflatable kayaks. Great prices, fast shipping! Intl. inquiries welcome!