Product Reviews > Kayaks > Old Town Canoe > Camden 106 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Camden 106 Kayak by Old Town Canoe

Camden 106 Kayak by Old Town Canoe

Length: 10' 6" - Width: 29.00" - Starting at: $729.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Old Town Canoe Logo

06-22-2011

I got my new Camden 106 last week and there's a lot to love. I do have one quality control issue however in that the thigh brace was not totally secured when I received the boat. One barbed fastener was hanging loose and no matter how I tried to tap it back in, I kept pulling it out every time I got in the boat. Old Town support was great and is sending a new barbed fastener. I'm taking the boat to my local dealer anyway to let them see if they can secure it once and for all. Stay tuned.

05-31-2011
Submitted by: Jennifer Gotchalk - Rating: 9 of 10
This review courtesy of www.outdoorplay.com

My husband owns the 120 and I have the 106. We both love them. These kayaks are stable, comfortable, easy to paddle, and affordable. Luxury without the price tag!!!!

Silverfish