Product Reviews > Kayaks > Airis Kayaks by Walker Bay > Airis Sport 11 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Airis Sport 11 Kayak by Airis Kayaks by Walker Bay

Kayaks Image Kayaks Image Kayaks Image

05-26-2011

I ordered an Airis Sport 10, but the salesman gave me the Sport 11 at the same price. It just glides along the water with excellent tracking. It comes with a hand pump, but I purchased a pump that connects to your car's battery. You set the dial to the correct psi and the machine will stop when it is done. Airis makes a quality sturdy product. I read about them on this site when they were "new." I was sold. Thanks paddling.net!

Airkayaks.com
New & demo Advanced Elements & Airis inflatable kayaks. Great prices, fast shipping! Intl. inquiries welcome!