Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz SUP storage rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz SUP storage rack

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • 4-Boat Free-Standing
  • SUP Racks

05-18-2011
Submitted by: SRSSend Email

Recently purchased and received a SUP rack from Suspenz. I was more than pleased not only with the quality of the product but also the configurability options for mounting (which by the way came with two different mounting brackets for both wall and rack type mounting). This product is one of the best values on the web right now and a lifesaver for me having to adapt to an unusual use for this. Great honest company with a great customer "experience" friendly, supportive and knowledgeable.

In my case the SUP rack was mounted to a golf cart to transport it to a nearby beach for my wife...what a Godsend...and so simple in design. I cant speak highly enough of this product and this company. I would definitely purchase again from them and recommend anyone looking for great quality and value in storage solutions to seek them out.