Product Reviews > Accessories > Squid Anchor by Paulus Technology Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Squid Anchor by Paulus Technology

Squid Anchor Logo
See Products from Squid Anchor in the Buyers' Guide!
Squid Anchor in the Buyers' Guide:
  • SHRIMP Portable Anchor
  • SQUID Portable Anchor
  • URCHIN Portable Anchor

05-06-2011
Submitted by: B. MetzgerSend Email

It took some searching for several years for a Good Collapsible Anchor and I kinda stumbled upon the "Squid" and I purchased one for my anchor trolley system on my fishing kayak (15' Perception Carolina)

I was very impressed with the simple yet very efficient way they developed a collapsible anchor with flukes for added grip and the fact it could be filled with anything from rocks to gravel form the portage. If you spend anytime fishing or doing photography from your kayak or canoe this anchor will keep you put despite what the wind or current is doing.