Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Impulse 10.0 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Impulse 10.0 Kayak by Perception

Rated: 8.25/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Impulse 10.0 Kayak by Perception

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 29.50" - Starting at: $399.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Perception Logo

07-24-2013

I have been using the Perception Impulse 10.0 sit in kayak for fishing and just paddling around, great little kayak, very light(44 lbs) and easy to portage. For fishing, the kayak is roomy for tackle inside the boat. Tracks extremely well and is very stable during casting and fighting fish. I have added 3 rod holders, 2 on the deck behind the seat and one up front. The seat is very comfortable, and surprisingly I can fish for about 5 hours without any discomfort.

08-09-2012

I love my Perception Impulse. It was affordable and paddles well.

06-02-2011
Submitted by: ClaytonSend Email

Bought this kayak for my wife. Very nice and stable, tracks nice and straight, not too heavy & nice and short, easy to transport. The storage in the rear is great for coolers, and the dashboard up front is super handy!

05-05-2011

This is my first kayak. I was using a friends kayak and decided to get my own. I have to say for a beginners kayak and priced at $300 you really can't go wrong. It tracks from what I can tell just fine. Turns easy and is stable enough so I don't freak out!

I usually kayak calm waters in bays, creeks, etc. You will get a little wet from splash in choppy or rough water, but for me that's part of the whole experience. But if not for you I'm sure a spray skirt will fix the problem. I plan on going camping with this kayak and I think the sternwell will come in handy for the little gear I will need. It also has two holes in the stern well for self-bailing. I was told you could buy plugs for them if you want. There is a cup holder between your legs which I doubt I'll use since I use camelbaks but you can still set something there I suppose. It also has a handy console in front of you to easily store stuff and get to.

This review is coming from a complete novice just to remind you but if you are interested in kayaking and would like to buy one without investing a few paychecks buy this one! I'm happy with it :)

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports