Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > Karnali L Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Karnali L Kayak by Pyranha

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

12-10-2013

I have had my Karnali L for over a year now and I love everything about it. It is fast, carves (I came from a Jackson Mega Rocker) and is great in big water creeks to boogie water. May give the Nano a try but this is my go to creeker/river runner. Fits me well (220lbs-5'11")

02-02-2011

I just picked up my new Karnali and took it out on my local river. I was very impressed with the stability. The outfitting was a breeze to set up and the boat performed well beyond anything I had imagined. Tracks great and turns on a dime. this boat is on the larger size of WW boats, but I would highly recommend this boat to anyone looking for a WW boat.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

Witz Sport Cases: