Product Reviews > Accessories > MSR Autoflow Gravity Filter Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for MSR Autoflow Gravity Filter

Research Water Purifiers & Filters in the Buyers' Guide!
Water Purifiers & Filters
View Water Purifiers & Filters in Buyers' Guide

08-10-2014

I have purchased this filter about 5 years ago. I had it with me on a week long kayak tour with 8 people and they had brought along a filter of another brand. It took all night to filter the water and mine did it in minutes. They were impressed as was I. I love my filter and the best part is the ease of cleaning after your trip. One of my favorite pieces of gear. It packs up very small and fits anywhere. Gives you peace of mind about the water you're drinking.

01-27-2011

I got one of these to replace a Pur Hiker I have had for 20 years, and I am glad I did. All one needs to do is fill it, and hang it up...that's it, your water making chores are done. No more pumping, lol. I used it on a 5+week trip last summer in Minnesota and Ontario and it worked great, with no problems at all. It is light weight and packs small too. You will need to back-flush the filter on occasion, but that's it. It is a well built, solid piece of kit, and was a pleasure to have along.