Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz Portable Boat Stands Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz Portable Boat Stands

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak J-Racks
  • 6-Boat Free-Standing
  • Canoe Locking Cables

09-03-2014

The Suspenz Universal Portable Boat Stands are a simple solution to a complex problem. Where can I store my kayak to keep it out of the harsh winters in Northeast Ohio? The portable boat stands let me put them in many different places as the weather and amount of storage space changes. They are simple, effective and yet very sturdy storage solutions for kayaks and canoes of all shapes and sizes. They were in use and holding my kayak within minutes of arrival. That is what I call convenient! I would definitely purchase them again.

12-11-2012
Submitted by: Allen "Gadget" MankinSend Email

Great useful product. They are so compact I can take them with me when I go kayaking. After kayaking I put the kayak on the stands and wipe it down clean out the cockpit and I can comfortably clean the hull too. I have a motorhome and do not want to store the kayak on the ground...These stands take care of that. I store my Current Designs Kestrel on these stands to keep it off of the ground. A very simple, compact, easy to use product.

10-03-2011

I first saw the Suspenz portable kayak storage stands in advertisements on paddling.net, and shortly thereafter read a section on them in the Sea Kayaker magazine. I decided to take a risk and hope the hype was all good... and it sure was!! I live in Toronto, Ontario and knew the supplier was from Cali, so I expected it to take a fair bit of time for delivery. It took 2 days! I was super impressed! There was no assembly of any sort. I am 5'9" and I bought the 33" rack which was a perfect height for me. It is super strong and cradles my Avocet like a baby. I love my new rack!! Thank you to Suspenz, all their staff, and a special thank you to Lauri Crowe.

01-19-2011

Exceeded my expectations! How often can you say that? We needed sturdy stands to display our Hobie Outback for 4 days at the Atlanta Boat Show. The Suspenz boat stands worked incredibly well for us.

The height was ideal for not only showing the deck of the boat, but it also allowed plenty of clearance to view the mirage drive. The stands handled the width of the relatively wide kayak perfectly and the kayak remained incredibly stable during the entire 4 day show. You know what's even better? As kayak anglers, we've long needed affordable stands for our boats as we rig for fishing trips. The boat stands are ideal height and plenty strong for our purposes.