Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception Sport > Swiftwater 12 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Swiftwater 12 Kayak by Perception Sport

Rated: 8.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

05-30-2012

I had a Swiftwater 12 footer for over a year now. I'm 6ft and 200lbs. This yak is not for me size wise. It paddles easy and secondary stability is good. Plenty of storage. Just a a little too narrow for me. I have been letting my daughter use it. She's 5'5" 120lbs, this yak performs great for her. Anybody 5'9" and 170lbs will be happy with this yak.

12-03-2010
Submitted by: MikeSend Email

This was my first summer kayaking and have a Old Town Dirigo and the Swiftwater in our fleet. I Love the Swiftwater! Not as stable on the primary side as the old town but decent. The Swiftwater is very fast and good in the different conditions I have been in with it! Great kayak!

09-23-2010
Submitted by: MYSend Email

Once you get your secondary balance this kayak was a lot of fun. It's one of the fastest 12 footers we've tried. Ours came from MC Sports at a reduced late summer price and we are very pleased with it's lake performance.

Suspenz: