Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Pacifica 11.0 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pacifica 11.0 Kayak by Perception

06-15-2010

This was my first kayak, so I did not have much to go on. Overall, I enjoy the kayak. It is a chore to take it out on open lakes. I use mine mainly for rivers, which in this case the boat operates great. The skeg (which works all the time) makes a huge difference and it tracks well and turns on a dime, for me. The seating is great with the adjustable lumbar back post. All in all a great river kayak for a beginner. This kayak has been discontinued...I will hold on to my as a secondary unit once I get my next kayak...Liquid Logic Remix XP 10!!

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports