Product Reviews > Kayaks > Future Beach > Spirit 120 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Spirit 120 Kayak by Future Beach

Spirit 120 Kayak by Future Beach

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 28.00" - Starting at: $399.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Future Beach Logo

06-03-2012
Submitted by: JohnSend Email

The Spirit 120 is, as mentioned before, difficult to turn compared to the white water I grew up with. However, its stability makes it a wonderful fishing kayak. I named mine Valoo.

05-28-2012
Submitted by: calSend Email

Excellent entry level kayak. I bought mine from Dick's on sale, walked out with the kayak, paddle, PFD and a paddle leash for $270. Took it to Owl Creek in Virginia Beach today and was paddling like a pro in ten minutes. Very stable, lot's of fun. The only downside is that the storage area is very small.

07-25-2011
Submitted by: SJSend Email

Just purchased two Spirit 120 kayaks for me and my wife. They are a great all around kayak for lakes or rivers.

05-25-2011

Nice cheap kayak for lightweight beginners. Cons: The side carry straps are not centered causing the yak to nose down when carrying it. The weight capacity is overrated. I weigh 220 and the top edge was just above the water. Other than that, a good kayak for under $200.

04-14-2011

Have used the Spirit for river and easy whitewater paddling. Very versatile in a variety of water conditions. VERY stable. Good beginner/intermediate boat. Fits me at 5'4" and my boyfriend at 6'1". We enjoy our Spirits.

06-04-2010
Submitted by: RICARDOSend Email

This kayak is super stable; hard to turn but is a sacrifice in pro of stability. This is a good kayak for kids

Sealline: