Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Express Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Express Kayak by Perception

03-31-2014
Submitted by: AmandaSend Email

I have had the Perception Expression for several months now and just adore it. I'm petite build, 5'2" 130# and this boat fits me very well. The tracking is good on it, and even further accentuated by the drop-down skeg. I can carry it, however, cannot load it onto the racks on my Mazda cx-7 on my own. Seat is very comfortable, my paddle doesn't hit when I paddle, and my legs fit very snugly and comfortably between the foot pedals and the thigh braces.
I love my Expression.

04-22-2010
Submitted by: KNFSend Email

I recently purchased this kayak. I proabaly should have done a lot more research before I made the purchase. I feel like the cockpit is very large. I am short 5 ft 2 inches and I can hardly reach the foot peddles. My husband has the Perception Rhythm 11 and I can touch the peddles on his just great.

The seat in the Express is a little cheap (but it was a cheap kayak). I also feel like this Express kayak may have been made for a larger person.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports