Product Reviews > Accessories > Flambeau Outdoors 1408 Dry Box Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Flambeau Outdoors 1408 Dry Box

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Bags, Cases, and Packs in the Buyers' Guide!
Bags, Cases, and Packs
View Bags, Cases, and Packs in Buyers' Guide

08-11-2013

I got this box as a gift for Christmas a few years ago, it is nice for phones, cameras, wallets glasses even ammo! Basically anything you wouldn't want to get wet or damp.

04-13-2010

I attached a 3-rod holder bracket to this box and store it in my tankwell behind my seat. It is easily accessible while sitting side-saddle. I store utility boxes and plastics in the case and keep other gear like pliers and hemostats within easy reach. This is my streamlined solution for carrying the essentials without the bulk of the kitchen sink approach.