Product Reviews > Canoes > Chesapeake Light Craft > Sassafras 16 Kit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sassafras 16 Kit Canoe by Chesapeake Light Craft

Sassafras 16 Kit Canoe by Chesapeake Light Craft

Length: 16' 0" - Width: 33.0" - Starting at: $1099.00
See More Details about this Canoe
Chesapeake Light Craft Logo

04-12-2010
Submitted by: kbwSend Email

A friend of mine built this, but he found it to be too tippy for his taste. I asked him what he was going to do with it and he told me the first person to put $500 on the table could buy it. What can I say aside from his loss being my gain?

This princess of a canoe is not only beautiful -- which means I have to endure all those envious compliments from other boaters -- but it is also fast, agile, and not any tippier than any other shallow arch canoe. And all this comes with the most charming charming sound of all: the renowned lapstrake gurgle!