Product Reviews > Accessories > Marine Raider Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Marine Raider Kayak Paddle

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

08-09-2011
Submitted by: DANSend Email

Had this paddle for about a week and could not believe how much slower and harder my kayak was to maneuver! Please save yourself the headache and spend a little more money for the Carlisle Day Tripper or Magic...

04-05-2010

I wanted to try a double-bladed paddle, so, went shopping at local sporting goods store. The longest paddle they had in stock was a 230 cm from Marine Raider. $24.99, also the least expensive. Scooped blades, drip cups, foam pads, three positions at the break--all the trimmings! Also the only model with all these features together. I've paddled my 12' Pack across the lake in wind, wave, and wake; up and down the creek in half-a-blade depths--or less; and along the Trinity River about twenty miles. Great paddle; tough and flexible. $25! I LOVE mine!