Product Reviews > Kayaks > Emotion Kayaks > Mojo Angler Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mojo Angler Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Mojo Angler Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Length: 12' 5" - Width: 32.00" - Starting at: $799.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Emotion Kayaks Logo

09-06-2014
Submitted by: NoahSend Email

This is a great kayak. It tracks well and has great features. I have been able to stand up in it on calm waters so it is stable. The removable console is a great concept and the dry box is a good accessory. I only have 2 complaints though, the front hatch is not completely water tight and it could use a lower seat pad.

07-26-2013

I purchased the Mojo Angler as my first kayak. I've used it in lakes and rivers. The Mojo is a stable kayak, never felt like it was going to tip. It is a great fishing kayak!

11-24-2010
Submitted by: Alex BSend Email

Last December, I received a brand new Mojo Angler. It's my first kayak, but I'm already in love with it. It has a nice large surface area where I can keep all of my essential fishing gear. The removable counsel was a bright idea by Emotion because its easy to put on or take off, and can hold the dry box electronics. The straps on the back of the seat was also a neat idea so when I'm driving down the road its not flapping through the wind. The excessively large tank well is probably my favorite part about my Mojo angler because I can fit my life vest in the very back with my shoes and shirt, and a milk crate with a lunch and bait/lures also. I never have a problem looking for a place to put my anchor pole/push pole and paddle because of your design with the double bungee system works great!

NO COMPLAINTS WITH THIS BOAT!

01-05-2010
Submitted by: Tom F.Send Email

I have the Mojo Angler.
Let me begin by saying I'm a big guy, 6'2" and a little over 265 lbs. My butt gets a little wet in this boat, but I'm not sitting in water. If I had scupper plugs I'd stay dryer. Boat tracks flawlessly. It could be a bit faster. I went paddling with a group and had to work twice as hard as those in little kayaks. However I got this to fish with and it does great. Very stable, when fishing I can paddle with my hands and make the boat go where I need it to. I fly fish from this boat and it doesn't rock at all. Center hatch leaks a bit, I just put a towel over it. Great boat for big guys. Great boat for fishing. Do yourself a favor and get this boat.