Product Reviews > Kayaks > Kiwi Kayak > Osprey Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Osprey Kayak by Kiwi Kayak

Rated: 7.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

09-08-2014
Submitted by: ZypperSend Email

I recently used a Osprey on a trip down Oil Creek... Franklin, PA. It was kind of basic, but moved along okay... I had a fairly heavy cooler in the front seat. I don't need a tandem but this would work if I did...

05-27-2010
Submitted by: RileySend Email

This is my first kayak. I bought it off Craigslist. I have taken it on gentle rivers and lakes so far. It feels pretty stable to me once you are seated. Getting in and out is another story. I actually like it better by myself than with a rider. It seems to hold a line better with just me... but I was the only one paddling so I'm sure that is a factor as well. It's pretty basic, construction wise. For a tandem it's light enough for me to carry it a couple hundred yards to a stream. I may put a hatch in it but there is plenty of space inside for fishing gear and food and water. I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I would say for the money($600new)its a great kayak. Best $300 I've spent!

11-17-2009
Submitted by: SMSend Email

This is a basic tandem recreational kayak. It is very stable, tracks straight but it is very susceptible to weather cocking. There are no hatches and very little deck rigging. I use this kayak on lakes and calm days on the sound. I bought this kayak so I could take my young daughters kayaking and for that purpose, it does great.