Product Reviews > Kayaks > Cobra Kayaks > Pro Fisherman Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pro Fisherman Kayak by Cobra Kayaks

Rated: 4.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

03-30-2012
Submitted by: BLSSend Email

I've been paddling one of these for about 5 years. While I do get a little wet, I can carry far more gear and access it more easily than most of the chaps I have fished with. It is fantastic on the water and I can easily do 10 hour sessions on it.
Sadly, they don't make them any more.

02-24-2010
Submitted by: G M LSend Email

A faster boat than previous explorer also once rudder fitted becomes an easier boat to handle. Great boat to fish from easy in surf not much heavier than the explorer, regularly land large fish including 2m 7gill shark.

10-26-2009
Submitted by: CMSend Email

Faster then my Fish and Dive, but not by much. Sat in water the entire time. Also, feels much heavier than the 51 lbs. stated on the Cobra web site. If you are looking for a gook fishing kayak look elsewhere!