Product Reviews > Accessories > Hammock Bliss (single) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Hammock Bliss (single)

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

08-26-2009

My husband experienced hammock envy on a recent camping trip in the Black Hills of SD. After some net surfing I found a great deal on Amazon.com for a Hammock Bliss. I figured I couldn't lose on a deal like that. In using it at home, I found it to be more comfortable than our rope style hammock. The amount of material is strong and generous. I can almost wrap myself up like a mummy to keep the flying nasties off of me.

Recently, I tried it camping. Looking for the right trees was the hardest part. But, it worked well without the use of tree straps thanks to the strong cords. My only difficulty with HB was getting out of it. Chalk that up to maybe age and weight. However, I used my canoe paddle as a stretcher bar and was able to gracefully eject myself out of the Bliss.

Basic three word summary, PORTable, COMFORTable and AFFORDable.