Product Reviews > Canoes > Esquif > Spanish Fly Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Spanish Fly Canoe by Esquif

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

07-17-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

I love the Spanish Fly. It was one of my favorite boats. it surfs really well, it's a little sticky in holes and at 190 I thought the boat was pretty wet... which was the only drawback.

08-05-2009
Submitted by: Tim YeadonSend Email

Great Boat for flitting around on a river but can get you from place to place as well. It is not a beginner's boat but it will take you to the next level if you are willing to put in the time to learn and get the feel of it. Extremely maneuverable and the proverbial spinning on a dime is an understatement here. About the only negative is that on the flats it will be slow but that's not why you got it in the first place anyway. The short length means I can literally throw it in the back of my pickup truck and off I go (I do tie it down though!) Thumbs up from me!

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

Piragis Northwoods: