Product Reviews > Accessories > Piantedosi Oars Rowing Rig for Canoe Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Piantedosi Oars Rowing Rig for Canoe

Rated: 5.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

12-10-2010
Submitted by: JohnSend Email

Just got my scout rig. Only took a few days to get it. It's better quality than I thought it would be, well worth 650.00

08-12-2010
Submitted by: PeterSend Email

The Piantedosi rig is the finest drop in rowing rig on the market. It turns almost any boat into a sliding seat scull. The design and build are impeccable. The rig is now produced by Alden Boats, a very reputable outfit who fills orders promptly and professionally. I cannot recommend this rig highly enough. It works perfectly.

10-22-2009
Submitted by: Theodore FiferSend Email

I, too, was victimized by this person to the tune of about $940.00. Ordered a 'scout rig' early Aug 09 and paid w/debit card. Only time I could get this guy on the phone was prior to payment. No communication or delivery for more than one month and no response to multiple attempts at contact by phone and email. My bank was kind enough to reimburse me and referred this individual for further investigation. My first clue should have been the expired security certificate on his web order form uncovered by my browser.
BEWARE PIANTEDOSI OARS

07-22-2009

I'd advise caution to anyone dealing with Piantedosi Oars. I ordered their Scout Rig rowing frame for canoes in April. A month later Gary Piantedosi still could not give me a shipping date so I requested a refund which he promised to send. It's now been two months and still no refund despite numerous calls and emails.