Product Reviews > Accessories > Joe O'Blenis Greenland Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Joe O'Blenis Greenland Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

07-13-2009

Over the past 2 years I have been learning and practicing a lot of different greenland rolls from the rolling list. Learning these different rolls has been exciting, challenging and educational of the history behind them. The greenland paddle which I use to achieve these rolls is the Joe O'Blenis paddle.

I have looked at paddles from various makers in the past and they could not compare with Joe's. Since I'm many miles from Joe, I simply e-mailed him with the what I wanted in a paddle. His communication back and forth with what I was looking for was great and the end product was better that what I asking.

Attention to detail, great craftsmanship, excellent communication and great shipping will keep me a O'Blenis customer for years to come. Sure a lot of people make their own paddles but if you're like me with no time or woodworking experience then I highly recommend Joe O'Blenis paddles.