Product Reviews > Accessories > Remackel Welding Canoe Trailer Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Remackel Welding Canoe Trailer

Remackel Trailers Logo
See Products from Remackel Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Remackel Trailers in the Buyers' Guide:
  • 8-place Boat Trailer
  • 6-place Boat Trailer
  • 4-place Boat Trailer

03-31-2014
Submitted by: Barlow04Send Email

Best customer service I've received! Will definitely buy here again. I heard about them through a friend of mine who spends a lot of time researching his buys, so I knew I could trust his recommendation and he was right! Very easy to use and at a great price (which isn't a common thing these days)! The racks are removable which was a huge selling point for me as I use trailers for work daily and for camping-canoeing-atv trips.
Thanks again guys!

03-31-2014
Submitted by: MollySend Email

I bought the 4 place canoe trailer and the canoe racks are so easy to remove. I would recommend anyone buy a canoe trailer from Remackel trailers.

03-28-2014
Submitted by: GCSend Email

The entire rack and frame are very well hot dip galvanized. Innovative design features built for long time use and durability. Our Scout Troop will have for generations to come.

Submitted by: CimSend Email

Great product from a fantastic, family-run company. Trailer I received was very high quality and the customer service was top notch as well. Can't really ask for much else! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a canoe trailer.

Submitted by: DevinSend Email

This trailer is so versatile! I love the fact that the canoe racks are removable because I have a lawn mower business and it works perfect to haul my mowers around!

Submitted by: B. JohnsonSend Email

I have used Remackel Trailers in the past and can say without hesitation that they are some of the best trailers on the market. They're sturdy, carefully crafted, and the owner of the company is extremely knowledgeable about his product. They're a truly local and American made product. Buy one and it most likely be the last trailer you'll ever need because it's built last.

03-12-2014
Submitted by: LarrySend Email

Purchased a canoe trailer from Remackel Welding and I am very pleased with the quality and utility. I wanted a trailer that could be used year around and not just for canoes. I got the heavy duty one (3500# axle) and use it to haul everything from yard mulch to rocks. Being able to remove the canoe rack really helps. Only wish I would have gotten the trailer years ago. Great Product!

05-13-2009

Denny Remackel (www.remackelwelding.com/canoe.html) manufacturers a variety of trailers. In 2006 he custom built a canoe trailer for me. It has an aluminum frame, steel axle, plywood sides. I absolutely love it. I haven't seen anything that is as useful, durable or maintenance free. The canoe rack is removable which allows me to use it for hauling other stuff. Being lightweight allows me to haul it easily behind my compact car at freeway speeds.

OS Systems: