Product Reviews > Canoes > Old Town Canoe > Predator SS150 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Predator SS150 Canoe by Old Town Canoe

Predator SS150 Canoe by Old Town Canoe

Length: ' " - Starting at: $
See More Details about this Canoe
Old Town Canoe Logo

07-21-2014
Submitted by: Dave PringleSend Email

I bought a Predator SS 150 2 years ago and have been very happy with it. At the same time I purchased a 2.5 Mercury motor. The combination is a great match.

I like the Predator due to its large capacity and ability to take a beating, even though I haven't abused it and have no plan to. It's great even in rough water. The only thing I've had to get used to is being sure to put new gas into the 4 stroke 2.5 horse. They don't make gas like they used to!

04-20-2009

This is my first ever canoe- so I have nothing to compare it to. Major additional items include: a Mercury 2.5 HP/4 stroke engine and, because the canoes weight is listed at 113#, an aluminum trailer.

Hopefully it's not all a big (expensive) mistake. Mobile, Alabama's Dog River runs right thru my back yard! So far, I'm very happy with it.