Product Reviews > Kayaks > Glen-L Marine Designs > Stitch & Glue Sea Kayak Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stitch & Glue Sea Kayak Kayak by Glen-L Marine Designs

07-02-2014

This is a follow-up to my earlier review... I have since paddled many brands of stitch and glue but the Glen-L is still the most comfortable and stable stitch and glue sea kayak made... it would make an amazing Mississippi River long haul boat or rough bay crossing boat.

11-12-2008

Purchased this Kayak from a fellow paddler to take advantage of the wide open lake here in Guntersville, Alabama. Could not believe the difference in speed over my previous Kayak. The glide of this craft is so pleasing. Takes little effort to maintain speed and actually turns quite well when using the proper technique. The cavernous front and rear sealed storage compartments stay dry as well as I do even in choppy water. If you want a kayak that will get you there fast without wearing you out, this is the one for you.

10-17-2008

Just an update after the 2008 Phat Water Race in Natchez, MS.
Awesome glide, tracking and speed. It took great care of me during the 42.5 mile race. My only regret is that I would love to see a qualified paddler use it in the Mississippi race. Who ever designed it did a super job for what I want in a boat (plus character)

09-11-2008

My numbers are 5'10", 185 lbs, size 11 shoes and pushing 60 years old.
The boat has been a joy. It tracks true, has great glide, fair initial stability, great secondary stability. I did a 30 mile paddle in rough Tennessee River water with 25 mph wind from back and side at times and stayed dry, safe and comfortable. It looks like a classic out of an Ernest Hemmingway Film and rides like a '68 Cadillac. I have trouble with leg circulation in some boats but not this one yet. I would recommend it to a friend.