Product Reviews > Canoes > Michi-Craft > T-16 Square Stern Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for T-16 Square Stern Canoe by Michi-Craft

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

06-19-2008

Got this boat used, its a 1979, called the company with the serial # and got all the specs.(They where very friendly and helpful) It's the heavy gauge aluminum, 80# version. This more or less is a skinny John boat. I find it very stable, and run a 4 hp, and an old electric motor on it. The 770 lb. load capacity makes it great for river clean up. The use of the motor is a gas saver too. We now park at the pull out, and motor up river, then float back down.... only one car needed!

Awesome boat, for hunting, fishing, clean up... not so good for narrow fast water, or tight rapids, it's 3ft across and that makes it a little tough to paddle... I would hate to portage this baby! I love this boat, and it will get a lot more use than my royalex canoe (which I will keep for the faster water, or long paddling days) I gave this a 10 out of 10 as this boat is perfect for everything I want it to do.