Product Reviews > Canoes > Meyers Boat Company > Sportspal S-12 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sportspal S-12 Canoe by Meyers Boat Company

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

07-14-2010
Submitted by: Joe PSend Email

I have owned five Sportspal canoes. They have all been great fishing canoes. The model 12 (11'6") is the best. Very light weight 46# and unbelievably stable. Fits in the bed of my short bed pickup truck. The ultimate fishing canoe. I made my own comfortable seat and sit in the rear and paddle it with an extra long kayak paddle. Don't confuse the older riveted Sportspals with the cheap welded Raddisons.

06-13-2008
Submitted by: Joe PSend Email

I own two Sportpal canoes; a 12' & 14' model. They are by far the most stable boats you will find anywhere. They are very light weight about 47lbs. for my 12' and very wide. Unlike the Michicraft models which I have owned, Sportpals are very durable and are all aircraft type rivet construction and will take a lot of punishment. They are by far the ultimate fishing machines and have many advantages over kayaks for fishing. I can stand up in either one of them without tipping over