Product Reviews > Accessories > Seattle Sports sprayskirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seattle Sports sprayskirt

Seattle Sports Logo
See Products from Seattle Sports in the Buyers' Guide!
Seattle Sports in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Skirts

11-06-2008

I'm a beginner paddler. I purchased two of these skirts for our LL Bean boats two weeks ago. Got to use them last weekend for the first time. The better half was impressed. She stayed warm and dry. I also stayed warmer and dryer if we didn't have them. Others in our party asked about them. The water was in the 40's and the air in the 50's. They go onto the boats easy and work great. Worth the 34.95 I paid online.

06-02-2008

The Seattle Sports spray skirt is a great value. It is a universal fit type that has bungee cords that tie in the back for adjustment. It is a nylon skirt with neoprene where you fit it around your torso. There is a velcro adjustment on each side of the opening. It fits very comfortably. When it was new, it felt like it wouldn't fit. After stretching it and letting it sit for a day, it goes on and comes off with little effort. I have used the same skirt (size L) on both an OldTown Rush and a Wilderness Systems Tsunami 125. Equally comfortable on both. Highly recommended, especially for the price (retail $39.95, can usually find on sale for around $25.00)