Product Reviews > Accessories > Bobcat Sportsgear Stealth Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bobcat Sportsgear Stealth Kayak Paddle

Rated: 7.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

07-11-2013

I am a beginner and I bought the paddle from an online seller as well. The first time I used I found it was easy and comfortable with less pain on my shoulders. The locking mechanism worked well and provided me the proper length and angle I wanted. Very good unit, no complaint.

05-15-2013
Submitted by: DBSend Email

I got a pair of Bobcat paddles from an online seller, was initially impressed with the look of the paddles for the price. On my first time using them in a pool session the locking mechanism (twisting clamp on the shaft) wouldn't lock despite putting a lot of muscle into it. About an hour later the blade came out of the shaft. I got my money back. This is a cheap paddle for a cheap price.

12-07-2011

I have been using the Bobcat Wing off and on for about two years, and I am always pleasantly surprised at how easy and forgiving it is. It will not dive under the boat as quickly as the more twisted wings. It is perfect for someone just getting into using a wing. The Bobcat is a little heavier than the composite paddles, but it is far more durable

05-14-2008

I was at first a bit hesitant to invest my money in a product from an unknown manufacturer. With no other reviews to go by and no known history of this company, it was a shot in the dark.

I must say that I've been pleasantly surprised with the excellent communication directly from the company (thanks Hani). I've used many "standard" paddles in the past, but this was my first purchase of a wing blade. The quality and performance have been excellent and looking back - I don't feel as though I've "lost out" for not buying a more expensive paddle of the same design.

Great product Bobcat!