Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS Descent Water Shoe Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS Descent Water Shoe

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • WetSocks
  • Helmets, Liners & Hoods
  • Women's Paddling Pants

04-08-2008

I tried them on Saturday, and again this morning to make sure I was right the first time. The heel box is so big these shoes slip right off my heel like a pair of bedroom slippers. The shoes are excellent quality, very light at 1 pound, and they float. The problem with the heel slipping out is a non-starter though. I'm glad I tried these in the store before buying. I wish they would fit and stay put, they are really nice shoes.

I gave them a 10 for quality and design and a 0 for not staying on my feet. Average 5. Another thing I noticed is the sizing. I usually take a 11 or 12 but these shoes I fit a 9 and almost fit an 8. So I would say adjust at least 2 sizes smaller than your normal footwear.