Product Reviews > Accessories > Seal Line Clear Dry Case Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seal Line Clear Dry Case

SealLine Logo
See Products from SealLine in the Buyers' Guide!
SealLine in the Buyers' Guide:
  • EcoSee™ Dry Bags
  • Zip Duffle
  • Map Case

01-23-2008

I have carried a Seal Line Medium Dry Case (4 liter) in my stern hatch for over a month. It has worked well.
I use this clear case for my first-aid kit. I like to use either a red or clear container for my first-aid kit so it is immediately recognizable. I separated the contents of an Atwater Carey FA kit and placed each type of supply (medications, wipes, cold pack, instrument case, etc.) in its own ziplock plastic bag. I never rely on a single layer of waterproof material for something as critical as medical supplies. I get out solo on creeks where I won't see another person for hours-if at all-so I must be self-sufficient and have a high level of confidence in my gear.

The Seal Line case works well. The bottom is gusseted and expands. The opening was a bit "sharp" and required a touch up with fine sandpaper to relieve the edge. The case is a bit small for my kit, so I will be upgrading to the large model. This was a selection error on my part - the bag works well for its stated purpose.
I detracted one point for the rough edge on the plastic top.
Highly recommended.