Product Reviews > Kayaks > Mirage Sea Kayaks > Mirage 19 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mirage 19 Kayak by Mirage Sea Kayaks

12-03-2007

I bought this boat on Craigslist and I have been very happy with one exception, the back band. It didn't have one when I got it, unacceptable, the IR I installed is okay but still not what I need.

This is a rare bird I think as it was built on the coast of North Carolina and not Australia. Now that Iíve posted, 50 more will show up, but Iíve only seen one other and it was a true import. It is certainly fast enough, stable, predictable, and fun.

My skill level isn't all that and I do use the built in rudder for turns, at 19' I'm not expecting hairpins...

Aqua-Bound: