Product Reviews > Accessories > Stohlquist Asea PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stohlquist Asea PFD

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. Logo
See Products from Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide!
Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Women's PFD's
  • Fishing PFD's
  • Youth PFD's
  • Men's PFD's

07-26-2013

I like the two big pockets, the amount of open arm room and freedom of motion that the ASEA provides as well as the high back and mesh at the bottom half of the back so that you can use kayak seats that would otherwise present a problem. I'm 5 foot 9 and 165 lb and use a medium. The ability of this PFD to prevent riding up is incredible. The only problem I've encountered is when I tightened the straps too tight one time and ended up with marks on my chest near my shoulders where the shoulder straps dug in during a several hour paddle.

11-13-2007

I really like this PFD. I am a small built guy 5'10", 155lbs and the small/medium fit me perfectly. Doesn't ride up and really like the chest pockets to put my keys in. My wife tried on the same model but it rode up on her real bad. A great PFD for the money.