Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz™ Wall Mount Rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz™ Wall Mount Rack

Rated: 9.89/10 Based On: 18 Reviews

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • EZ Wall Racks
  • Kayak Locking Cables
  • Portable Boat Stands

07-09-2012

A couple of months ago, Lori at Suspenz spent about an hour on the phone with me trying to figure out how to get 3 boats into a space built for and already holding my Canoe and an old Performa sea kayak. Well, who knew, but the Suspenz Racks made it possible by storing my two kayaks flat rather than on their sides. This is different than the advertising shows, but it works really well, and the two boats squeeze together like they're on shelves. The total space available between the house and the fence is about 4 feet, and from the ground to the bottom of the shed roof is less than 6 feet. The canoe takes a huge amount of space. I wish I could figure out to show this...

Soooo... Thanks to Suspenz for the superb customer service in helping me make space where there wasn't any. The Suspenz racks work great, even better than expected. This is a well built premium boat rack solution, super versatile, as a trip to the Suspenz website will show.

10-03-2011
Submitted by: Rob S.Send Email

These racks are real space saver. They work on many types of boards - I've stored my surf boards, snowboards & kite boards on them. The adjustable webbing protects my boards from scratches and keeps them from resting on the floor. They are easy to install (15 minutes), easy to use and look great!

11-23-2009

I have a Hobie Outfitter that I mounted 7' up on the wall of by enclosed porch. I use a block and tackle and slings to hoist the kayak to the required height and swing it into place on the rack. I love the design of the rack, how securely it holds the boat and I don't have to worry about hull distortion. It also looks great. This product delivers far more than it cost and customer service is first rate.

11-19-2009

It has been three years since I ordered my first Suspenz Kayak Rack. It has hung outdoors, from my patio deck for 3 summers & 3 winters, and to view it, it appears as good looking, as the day it came out of the box. The nylon straps and snap clips, are in very good condition, no weathering. Metal work is like new, and there is no rust on the securing pins. It has held & secured, my 14ft, 16ft, 18 & 20 ft kayaks/surfskis with very easy adjustments. What more can one say? So, I just bought another one. This Suspenz Rack is definitely a proven product.
- "Fussy in Massachusetts"

06-05-2009
Submitted by: Jerry ASend Email

Purchased the Suspenz Kayak wall rack, and I am very pleased. Easy to assemble for the clear and complete instructions, and it does a great job of securing my 17 foot kayak.
I highly recommend Suspenz products.

05-03-2009

Recently purchased a Suspenz wall mount rack. Not only did it come when promised it was VERY easy to install.I am no "handy man" and can't draw a straight line with a ruler but the instructions were clear and easy to follow and it took no time to install and put my kayak in. Even did it without my wife looking over my shoulder. This is a super product and nice people to work with.

07-21-2008
Submitted by: ALJSend Email

I saw all the great reviews for the Suspenz Wall Mounted Rack and decided this was the storage solution for our two 17 foot touring kayaks. I loved the low profile, easy to use design.

It took longer to mount them than we expected because we had to do some modifications. One of the sets of holes where the pins go was too small for any of the pins so we had to grind them out so the pin would slip through. We also had to use a vice clamp to reduce the size of the yellow flip piece because we couldn't get the knob to tighten down enough to keep that piece from slipping off the end of the suspension bar on three of the four we had for the two kayaks. Now that they are mounted, they work beautifully and we are very happy with their performance. I rated them at an 8 because of the installation issues.

04-07-2008
Submitted by: Ed EarleSend Email

Purchased and reviewed the fantastic Suspenz wall mount rack on 10/12/2007. It has now gone thru a winter, outside, with a 20ft surfski on it. The rack stood up to a 6" to 8" snow load on top of the surf-ski with flying colors. Again, a terrific, strong enduring rack. I don't hesitate to give it a "10" rating.

03-14-2008
Submitted by: JDHSend Email

I recently purchased the Suspenz wall mount rack and I am delighted by the superior product design and outstanding service the company has provided.

I have a double sea kayak that up to now had been stored during our winters under a tarp on the side of my Seattle-area home. The function of this product, ease of use, and compact design now allow us to utilize this side of my house again. In addition, the fact that our kayak is now above ground removes the threat of environmental damage to the composite hull and very well could free up a future Saturday of paddling that might have been spent re-glassing the hull!

When I installed the unit I found the installation guide to be very helpful. I sent a question about the straps to the company via email that was answered the same day, followed up by a phone call. When was the last time you experienced this level of service from a product you bought?

02-25-2008
Submitted by: Paul KauffmanSend Email

This was amazing. I am 40 years old and in my entire adult life I have never had customer support like this. Since the internet took off as the place to shop I have gotten used to the company that is far away and has automated response to emails. So Sunday afternoon I write an email that I have a minor problem and could the company help. I get a phone call less than thirty minutes later. And that call wasn't even from a customer call center in India. No, I got a call from Georgia from the president of the company. And she took the time to walk me through the problem on the phone.

I want every company to act like this. Everybody should know about this top quality product. It went together in about ten minutes per pair of racks. It fits perfectly. When the company makes kayaks, I want to know cause I'm buying. When this company makes anything else I want to know, cause I'm buying. All companies should care about their products and their customers this much. I can't praise Suspenz enough.

02-20-2008

The Suspenz wall mount rack is by far the best wall mounting system out there. After reading the information and looking at the photos on their web site I placed my order without hesitation. The design and craftsmanship are superior. The instructions were easy to follow and the system was up in no time. I know my new kayak is safe and secure cradled in this system. I highly recommend this product and the company.

02-06-2008

I recently received my Suspenz wall mount rack. I could not place it in my garage where I preferred to store it, so I secured it to a post that I secured to my fence and dropped three feet into the ground. It only took approximately 30 minutes to install. (I was very particular about the level). It is extremely easy to operate even with the weight of our 60lb. kayak.

01-30-2008

I recently purchased and installed a Suspenz wall rack for my Pungo 120. The unit arrived promptly, the instructions were very easy to follow and installation went without a hitch. The unit is very easy to adjust and is well built. I would highly recommend it.

01-16-2008
Submitted by: Ed MorganSend Email

I'll add my praises to this product. It was very easy to install and works great. It is a very clever design that is everything it is advertised to be.

01-11-2008

My 3 sets of Suspenz wall racks arrived last Friday and I had my three kayaks hanging on the wall by sundown. Everything arrived, fit like a glove and worked just fine.

These racks are a very clever design, easy to adjust, and are a breeze to mount on a wall. The instruction guide with pictures was easy to follow & understand.

The only change I made was to use 5/16 x 1 1/2" lag screws instead of the screws provided (One of my kayaks is an 18.5 foot tandem weighing in at 100lbs.). It is probably overkill, but the 5/16 lag screw fits in the mounting box just fine. Well all of my kayaks are fast asleep now and have a wonderful safe home.

In the future... I will buy Suspenz products again... these things are awesome, and besides... my kayaks deserve only the best.

11-20-2007
Submitted by: SandySend Email

We found the Suspenz wall mount rack system to be everything as advertised - easy to assemble, adjustable, convenient, and secure... a lucky find... a great buy!

10-24-2007

This is a convenient, safe and secure storage rack for kayaks that is completely adjustable to hold virtually any size kayak.

10-12-2007

Recently bought the product listed above. Very, very please with the quality. It installed easily, with clear uncomplicated instructions. It cradles my 18' Seakayak or my 20' Surf ski very well and requires little adjustment, if any, to go from one boat to another. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy another one. ~ "Fussy in Massachusetts"