Product Reviews > Accessories > Snap Dragon Ocean Trek Sprayskirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Snap Dragon Ocean Trek Sprayskirt

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

09-17-2007
Submitted by:

My old vinyl skirts used to leak with any amount of rolling. I needed something that wouldn't leak after rolling, so I did a lot of research. I finally came up with the snap dragon ocean trek after talking to someone who really liked it.

I called the manufacturer to make sure I got the right size for my waist (35) and the cockpit combing (Tempest 170 rm). The rep who answered the phone was real helpful and his suggestions worked perfectly.

Since I've had it I have done a lot of rolling and never gotten an ounce of water inside the cockpit.

Ocean Rodeo Sports: