Product Reviews > Accessories > Skwoosh X-Treme Kayak Seat Cushion Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Skwoosh X-Treme Kayak Seat Cushion

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

06-22-2011

I have been using this pad for about three months in my Impex Force 5. Before this pad I would start getting a sciatic pain in my right leg after 30-40 minutes and within an hour it was almost unbearable. I can paddle for hours now without any pain. It stays put where you set it on the seat and the gel pad provides maximum support and protection without being too thick. I highly recommend this pad, especially for hard fiberglass seats.

08-23-2007

I've owned different pads before but recently purchased the Skwoosh pad specifically to cushion the seat of a racing kayak. I wanted something thin and that would allow me to continue to get good rotation. The Skwoosh pad is just the ticket. The lower side is made of a gripping material that works great. No need for strings or clips. I just throw it in the boat before launch. It doesn't move. The upper side is slick so your bottom rotates without hardly being aware there is a pad underneath. I row hard for hours with full rotation and forget it's there. Lately I've been using it in a Thunderbolt. Those who own the T-Bolt know the seat can be pretty cruel after a while. The Skwoosh pad completely eliminated soreness and cramping. It is thin yet still cushions really well. It's the best kayak pad I've found, and I have tried most out there in one kayak or another. I'll never buy another type again.

Talic: