Product Reviews > Canoes > Mad River Canoe > Legend 16 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Legend 16 Canoe by Mad River Canoe

Canoes Image Canoes Image Canoes Image
Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

08-21-2007

Just taken this canoe on its first trip and am impressed. Apparently this is the same hull as the Dagger legend. I have been using a Mad River Explorer 16' since I was 10 with my father. This canoe is very stable and makes a great fishing platform. Tracks well and turns very easily. I am not impressed with the IQ2 system. Would much rather have plain vinyl gunwales and web seats. Cain seats will not last. The IQ system seems very cheap. Overall I like this boat better that the Explorer. Not the fastest boat on the water but fast enough to float and fish.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!