Product Reviews > Accessories > Northeast Outfitters Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Northeast Outfitters Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

08-08-2007

I have had this paddle for almost a year and, until now, thought it was a great budget paddle. Last week a friend of mine was using it and snapped the aluminum shaft completely in two. My friend is average size and was using the paddle in an appropriate manner. I was amazed at how easy it seemed to snap.

From what I have heard Northeast Outfitters is a Dick's Sporting Goods exclusive brand. I have not found any type of model number or name on the paddle. The paddle has white spooned symmetrical paddles, a black aluminum shaft with rubber hand grips. The paddle looks similar in design to some of Aqua-bound's paddles. I would stay away from this paddle.